By cooldude | May 7, 2013
1. A visit to a great geological activity site like the Yellowstone National Park. The magma heated spring water in geysers and springs which are created by a rise in molten rock plume off 400 miles from the inner crust under the earth are spectacular to observe. The Grand Prismatic is a wonderful geyser with fairy falls and up to 560 gallons per minute of water that gives birth to great variety of bacterial life is indeed a privilege to witness.
2. Witnessing the volcanic eruption at Montserrat in Lesser Antilles is also a phenomenal experience. The volcanoes continuous sporadic eruption that has covered more than two thirds of the island in ash is a treat to watch. The small and greatly diminishing population against the overburdened volcanic wasteland of the island can be closely studied from nearby islands.
By cooldude | April 23, 2013
If you are planning for a holiday trip, you should start planning it well and properly to make your journey experience a perfect one. But most of the times you will find that you have ended up expending much more money than you have estimated at the beginning of the trip. However you can prevent your budget from crossing over if you remain a little careful and go according to a proper planning.
Before you go for the tour, estimate the rough cost of conveyance, accommodation, food, etc. Don’t forget to take a rough estimate of the expenditure on memoirs or small show pieces bought from the place where you have gone. Most of the time you don’t take this expenditure into account and so the budget gets exceeded.
Also, on visiting the place you find that the food and the accommodation costs are much more than what you have estimated. If you can take all these factors in to account and do a proper research about the place you are going, you can successfully end up travelling within your budget.
By cooldude | April 19, 2013
Planning to visit New Zealand this vacation with your family or friends? Well, then one place that you can never afford not to visit is the fabulous Waitomo Gloworm Cave. If you have fetish for Nature, then a trip to these caves will take you really close to the mystic beauty of Nature. The caves will overwhelm you with its wildlife and greenery ensuring you get to see the amazing beauty of New Zealand.
You will be fascinated at every point you stop on a trip to the three caves. The Waitomo Glowworm Caves are the natural wonders and the breathtaking unique beauty will cast a spell on you. The vision of the beautiful limestone caves been light up by numerous petite creatures will surely spellbind you. You can go for water rafting or take a boat to visit the caves. Water rafting is more adventurous as you will get a chance to float through the caves all along the river.
By cooldude | April 13, 2013
The Grand Canyon is a famous trekking destination situated in the United States of America. The trek up the Grand Canyon is physically very demanding but the effort is worth it because of the scenery you get to witness in this exquisite place. There are also extreme transitions in the temperature conditions along with transitions in altitude.
Entire trail in the Grand Canyon is well maintained. There are reliable lodges and campsites for the tourists. It is also easy to get phones and network in the Grand Canyon trekking track. There are rangers posted in every campground to help you if you have any problem. All this makes your trekking trip enjoyable and memorable.
Ensure that you pack all the standard items like sleeping bags, first aid kit, hiking boots etc for the trekking trip. Secure the necessary permits and decide which route you want to take for the trip. It is certain that your trip to Grand Canyon is going to be unforgettable.
By cooldude | March 22, 2013
Bali is an island in Indonesia which is famous for its rich culture and heritage. It is a captivating province with the mind-boggling beaches, wildlife and scenery. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Indonesia.
If you ever plan to visit this island do stop by the beaches. The beaches offer remarkable swimming, underwater diving, surfing and boating experience. Most of the villages and hotels look after the beaches and keep them clean.
The best time to visit these beaches in Bali is in the months of April-October which is the dry season. During these months the beaches are calm and clean due to the lack of offshore winds. Bali along with its mesmerizing beaches is a paradise for those who love to travel.
The beaches of Bali like Mengiat beach, Geger beach etc have such a serene and sublime influence on you that you are transported into a new world all together.
By cooldude | March 14, 2013
If you are planning a tour or a holiday vacation then having travel insurance is a must. This insurance policy makes your trip a secure one. The best part of the travel insurance policy is that during the travel if something goes wrong with you or your luggage then you are not financially responsible for it. The travel insurance company will take care of all the financial issues during that loss. If you are planning a budget trip then too you can get insured. There are many cheap insurance plans available in the market too.
While traveling if your luggage gets lost, you miss a flight or your passport goes missing then in a foreign land you need not to worry, as your insurance company will always help you in retrieving all the lost items. This is one of the best insurance plans for an abroad traveler. So before planning a trip to a distant country meet your insurance agent and secure your trip.
By cooldude | March 5, 2013
Everyone knows that Munich is one of the most commonly visited places by tourist from all over the world. Surely there are beautiful and historically significant places to travel and explore in Munich but with all the glamour and splendor of the city comes a dark and intriguing side as well. You must be familiar with the “ghost tours” of Europe and Munich also has its own ghost tour.
Around 7 or 8 30 in the night the haunted walk in Munich is organized by several tourism agencies and people gather in small groups and they are led through the winding dark and quietly mysterious streets of Munich while people are told about the eerie history of each spot. The tour guides are very efficient and helpful and the tours are mostly free for children. All children have to be accompanied by an adult. There are many places to visit and know about in these “haunted tours” and each tour lasts for 1 to 2 hours at most.
By cooldude | February 26, 2013
Do you want to take your entire family to Europe on a vacation? Well, Europe is a wonderful place and you will have a blast there. However, since Europe is home to so many renowned tourist destinations, you might not be able to visit them all; so you need to make time for some of the very best.
While you are traveling across Europe, you must visit London. Be it the London Zoo or the Hampstead Heath, London has something new to offer always. London is simply invigorating and you will love it there. You must also visit Rome which is an amazing destination for family vacations. If you find accommodation near the beaches, you will be able to enjoy the white sands and blue water. You should also go to Brussels and visit Atomium and Belgian Comic Strip Museum. Other European destinations you must visit include Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris, Barcelona and Berlin.
By cooldude | January 30, 2013
New Year means people plan out resolutions for themselves. Many of you all must have made a resolution to travel to places you have never visited. If you are planning to go for a vacation somewhere here is a list of the three must visit places of 2013:
- London: This city is home to Big Ben and is one of the most visited cities in England You should visit this city if you want to witness the birth of the royal baby of Prince William and want to enjoy the lovely weather and boutiques of London.
- Yangon: /The President of Myanmar has brought positive developments encouraging travel and tourism in this beautiful city of Yangon. It is truly going to be the most visited city this year.
- Istanbul: The cultural heritages, the hustle bustle of Grand Bazaar, the magnificant Hagia Sophia are some of the reasons you should visit this superb city of Turkey.
By cooldude | January 22, 2013
South Africa offers some great destinations for its local and international tourists. For honeymooners, this country offers some great destinations. South Africa has some locations such as the great African jungles, wonderful coastlines and busy cities to enjoy. To Stay, these locations have some wonderful resorts as well.
Here are the top 3 romantic destinations in South Africa:
1. The west coast of South Africa provides a romantic place called Kagga Kamma, it’s a private game reserve. It hosts some of great scenic locations and wonderful rock formations.
2. Eco friendly tree houses in the Knysna forest provides the tourists a wonderful stay inside a pristine forest. The Teniqua tree houses give you a great view of the forest from the top.
3. Kosi bay, it has one of the peaceful and tranquil beaches. These beaches are near the mouth of the river Kosi. Locally this beach is termed as an aquarium, due to the presence of various species of fish.