New Year means people plan out resolutions for themselves. Many of you all must have made a resolution to travel to places you have never visited. If you are planning to go for a vacation somewhere here is a list of the three must visit places of 2013:
- London: This city is home to Big Ben and is one of the most visited cities in England You should visit this city if you want to witness the birth of the royal baby of Prince William and want to enjoy the lovely weather and boutiques of London.
- Yangon: /The President of Myanmar has brought positive developments encouraging travel and tourism in this beautiful city of Yangon. It is truly going to be the most visited city this year.
- Istanbul: The cultural heritages, the hustle bustle of Grand Bazaar, the magnificant Hagia Sophia are some of the reasons you should visit this superb city of Turkey.
South Africa offers some great destinations for its local and international tourists. For honeymooners, this country offers some great destinations. South Africa has some locations such as the great African jungles, wonderful coastlines and busy cities to enjoy. To Stay, these locations have some wonderful resorts as well.
Here are the top 3 romantic destinations in South Africa:
1. The west coast of South Africa provides a romantic place called Kagga Kamma, it’s a private game reserve. It hosts some of great scenic locations and wonderful rock formations.
2. Eco friendly tree houses in the Knysna forest provides the tourists a wonderful stay inside a pristine forest. The Teniqua tree houses give you a great view of the forest from the top.
3. Kosi bay, it has one of the peaceful and tranquil beaches. These beaches are near the mouth of the river Kosi. Locally this beach is termed as an aquarium, due to the presence of various species of fish.
India is one place which has a diverse culture, landscape and heritage. Whenever a person travels to India, he or she says that it feels like they have been to more than one country. The diversity and colorful traditions and culture of India is what makes it so special Kerala in south India is one of the greenest and most beautiful parts of India.
If you happen to travel to Kerala then do visit Cochin/Kochi, to take a trip down the Kerala Backwaters. This is basically a boat trip which takes about half a day to be completed. The contemporary style trip along the calm and cool backwater lakes of Kerala, parallel to the beaches in the midst of a thousand coconut trees is a blissfully enchanting trip which you’ll never forget in your life. Travel guides and tourist groups are available for this tip and you can also stop for lunch in between at shore. The Kerala backwater tours are like travelling in god’s own land of greenery, color and serenity.
Queenstown is one of the best tourist hits in New Zealand fetching a huge number of tourists every year. The tourists here love to relish the stunning mountain and lake views and take part in a number of thrilling adventure sports. The article here presents a short brief on how to enjoy your Queenstown vacation.
Queenstown is referred to as one of the brightest jewels of South Island by many tourists as it offers the tourists with the panoramic view of the magnificent Southern Alps and the mesmerizing Whakatipu Lake. You will love the range of activities available here. Queenstown allows the travelers to indulge in amazing skiing and snowboarding activities. Family skiing is available for tourists traveling with kids.
Then, Queenstown tourists also enjoy taking part in biking and hiking adventures along with many air adventure antics like ballooning or helicopter flights. Bungy jumping, paragliding and Luge Ride are other famous attractions of Queenstown.