Malaga is a beautiful city in Spain. Malaga is considered as a major tourist attraction in Spain. Malaga is also known as the capital of the Coasta del Sol. Some of the famous tourist places to visit in Malaga are:
• Gibralfaro castle – an Arab construction of the middle ages
• La Alcazaba – it is a fortress built on a hill top. It is one of the best preserved Arab constructions.
• Roman theater – it is situated in the old inner city. Other historical monuments are also situated nearby.
• Tivoli world – it is one of the oldest amusement parks where your children are bound to enjoy.
• Picasso home Museum – it is a historic artistic monument.
• The Cathedral
• Sagrario Church
• Santiago Church
• Town Hall
• The House of the Consulate
• Customs Palace
• Carmen Thyssem Museum
You can even attend the carnivals and events happening in the city. You can have a gala time enjoying with your family and friends.